Are You Ready For Your National Disability Insurance Scheme Assessment?
To plan and allocate funding for your individual requirements? Get ready now!
National Disability Insurance Agency MyCare Review:
National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) appreciates your insight and efforts to develop a tool that can record personal health information to assist with monitoring health outcomes for people with disability. The NDIA is very excited by the range of initiatives that are emerging independently in the community.
The NDIA would be happy to provide information about the resource available through your website to participants who have identified health related goals in their NDIS plans.
Community Development Authority
National Disability Insurance Agency
- Know what assessments you have had?
- Have results of assessments you have received?
- Recall what scans, x-rays and tests you have done?
- Own results of scans, x-rays and tests you have complete?
- Retain reports of allied health services you have received?
- Possess reports of therapy you have complete?
- Remember what funding you applied for or accepted?
- Recall medication history and what you have taken?
- Have birth details and any complications recorded?
- Know your family medical history?
- What care plan is in place?
- What healthcare services you receive or applied for?
- Remember details of conversations from providers?
- Healthcare paperwork in order?
- Assessment reports in order and organised?
- Scans, x-rays and test results instantly available?
- Allied health services records categorised?
- Therapy services documents put in order?
- Funding application forms and approvals systematized?
- Medication history up to date?
- Birth details and any complications available?
- Family medical history discussed and recorded?
- Care plan in place and ready to action?
- Extensive medical teams details promptly available?
- Funded medical equipment documents orderly?
No? You need MyCare Information System
MyCare Information System provides the National Disability Insurance Scheme with effortless access to your vital healthcare information and reports effortlessly.
MyCare Information System could provide the National Disability Insurance Scheme immediate answers during your assessment, to streamline and move forward your healthcare treatment, planning and allocation of funding. A portable storage tool that organises your healthcare paperwork. Also providing records of your healthcare details from user friendly medical forms and templates. Saving you much needed time.
People with differing healthcare needs or complex care needs: including those with disability, medical conditions, the elderly, their carers and families will benefit by using the MyCare Information System.
MyCare provides the following ongoing advantages to users